Welcome to Walking on Water, the home of Ulladulla Surf School. Based in the beautiful south coast town of Ulladulla, we are the premium surf school for the area, offering surf lessons, surf courses and 4 x 4 surf safaris in and around the Shoalhaven. Our team would love to help you get started with this exhilerating sport, or to improve your skills regardless of your ability.
We are based near Mollymook beach with our surf lessons taking place in and around the area depending on the conditions.
- Walking On Water own Ulladulla & Narrawallee Surf Schools. We give the very best coaching with our qualified instructors and LONG lessons! We have a range of courses for beginner, intermediate and competition level. Ulladulla Surf Schools’ Adult lessons are the longest in Australia, (approx two and a half hours), with the best instructor to pupil ratios too. Most surf schools offer one instructor to eight pupils…and two hour lessons. Ulladulla Surf Schools offer a fantastic ratio of one experienced instructor to SIX pupils, which is the best in Australia, (and is probably why our success rate is so high).
- Ulladulla Surf School will teach you how to SURF FOR LIFE, therefore we teach you the professional jump through as standard. We do not teach you to just go to your knees, that is like teaching you to fail! No we want you to surf for real, and most of the time we get you there in no time.
- Ulladulla Surf School provide only the best equipment with new wetsuits and surfboards arriving at our warehouse at the beginning of every season. We also wash and treat each wetsuit every time its used, so you will always get a clean fresh suit, (which is definitely not standard in most schools…yuk)!!
- All our instructors are fully qualified and Ulladulla Surf Schools is an accredited school with the Australian Surfing Assoc. With over 25 years in the industry, Ulladulla Surf School uses the best coaching methods.
- Ulladulla Surf School & Walking on Water are not a budget surf school! We teach full and thorough lessons with our “Quality Coaching” program.
We will teach you beach safety, body stretches to warm up and a practical lesson on the beach.
The practical lesson includes surfboard handling, paddling techniques, body stances and of course the “professional jump through”. (We do not teach you to go to your knees as standard, we teach you how to surf for life)! After the beach coaching we hit the water, its where the fun and the action begins! We have a very high success rate & most clients are up & riding in no time.
Ulladulla Surf School instructors are local surfers who know the local conditions like the back of their hand. We choose where you surf based on the prevailing conditions, the swell size, wind direction and state of the tide. We teach the surf lessons at various locations throughout the Shoalhaven. Our courses cater to a range of skill levels, from the beginner, through our intermediate “Don’t just stand there”, to the competition level “XLR 8” course.
Ulladulla Surf School use a variety or surfboard sizes depending on your size and skill level – mini-mal soft boards for beginners, hard/soft boards for those progressing and custom boards for more advanced (although advanced lesson surfers usually have their own boards).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
no images were found